Cookies are used on this website to make the site easier to use and to track the traffic patterns of visitors. We are operating an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy with this, then you should adjust your web browser settings to disallow cookies.
This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via www.reeyaavani.com or via email.
This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email. Certain businesses are required under the data protection act to have a data controller. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) our data controller is Reeya Avani and can be contacted via email at email@example.com
1. Information we collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1.1. Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
1.2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
1.3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason. There is a section to the secure area of the website where we will ask you to complete a client information form. We will only ask you to complete the form once you have either purchased one of our healing services, or have paid a deposit to confirm an appointment to visit one of our healing therapists.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services.
Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access areas of our Website. Please refer to the beginning of the policy at the top of the page for instructions on how to adjust browser settings.
Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website.
For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at All About Cookies.
3. Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
3.1. To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services
3.2. To meet our contractual and or service commitments to you.
3.3. To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
3.4. We do not use your data beyond our business and nor do we pass it onto any third parties to use your data,
3.5. The only occasion we will pass on your data is to your heath provider, doctor, GP or other medical practitioner, and only if you have provided consent for us to pass it on.
3.6. You hav ethe right to not provide the information via the online form, but you will be asked to complete a form for when you visit our therapy center for the first time.
3.7. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers.
3.8 In accordance with the articles of GDPR, we only process your information at your request. If you want us to destroy your data, then please let us know and we will remove and destroy the data in accordance with the GDPR.
4. Storing your personal data
4.2. Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered via our website will be encrypted to ensure its safety, and payment information is collected and stored by our 3rd party payment transaction provider.
4.3. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
5. Disclosing your information
5.1. We will only disclose your personal information to selected third parties (providing we have permission from you) these include your medical practitioners, (GP’s, doctors, and therapists).
5.2. We will never disclose your information to any media organsation, or any persons or entities that are not part of our business. For our clients in the public domain, we further protect your identity storing infotmation under a masking name.
6. Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
7. Access to information
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us or drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data Protection
We take data protection very seriously. Your personal information is captured and secured in a secure area of our website. It is stored for a very short period of time before we remove it and process it into our systems. We use SSL technology to provide a secure area of our website where we ask you to complete the client information form. The information collected is then transferred to our internal systems, and removed from the website. It is vitally important to us that we maintain your privacy at all costs.
9. Contacting us
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Reeya Avani’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The healing services we provide are non-refundable as are the crystals that are purchased as part of the healing.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. We have purchased from leading online providers of stock images.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales