Reiki energy healing
Pronounced Ray-Ki, is a gentle non evasive yet very powerful energy healing technique originating from Japan. Developed just over a hundred years ago by Mikao Usui, a Japanese Buddhist, Reiki has now started to become very popular in west, with both private and public health authorities (including the UK’s NHS) recognising this method.
Many now have chosen to use Reiki along with other holistic therapies as alternatives to traditional methods.
Reiki helps with:
- Emotional Healing, to better manage life’s up’s and downs
- Mental healing, helping those suffering from deep rooted conditions
- Physical healing, to rid the body of toxins to better fight disease
- Stress. Reiki is a powerful technique to help rid of stress
- To maintain positive energy, good health and a balanced mind and body
It’s also wildly known that the benefits of Reiki are many, and some of these include: lowered blood pressure, easing of aches and pains especially chronic pains, relieving stress and tension, boosting energy, increasing mental performance, self-esteem and overall confidence. Reiki is also excellent in improving one’s sleep, equipping you with emotional energy to deal with depression, divorce, separation or bereavement.
Using Reiki is also known to help combat phobias, treat addictions, and help patients to better manage life-threatening illnesses including the side
If you’d like to know more about Reiki, then contact me today to book a session.
- Includes an in-depth consultation, a deep healing session, a review with a detailed analysis and feedback followed by a Q&A Session. Typically lasts between 1 hour 30 Minutes, to 1:45 ; but do allow up to up-to 2 hours in case we go over. Was £145 discounted to £115 during Covid.
You will find details of my special offers here.